Why should you enter the Nourish Awards?
Enter the Nourish Awards to receive the recognition your product deserves. Judged by leading industry experts and professionals, this unique health food award is for the healthiest, most nourishing products in the UK.
Winning a prestigious industry award is a great honour and recognition it also provides a fantastic marketing and PR opportunity.
Award winning products are usually more trusted by consumers and more attractive to investors and retailers.
- The Nourish Awards is not just another food award – but a unique award in terms of entry criteria and categories, judged by a professional team of experts and nutritionists. *
- There are 25 categories to choose from to make sure that products are judged and compared with similar products.
- There are 3 special awards Organic, Ethical, Innovation, judged by a different judging panel
- The Public Vote is a great opportunity to raise public awareness to the products and also to the awards and what it stands for. The finalists with the top 3 public votes will receive the People’s Choice Award.
- Entries judged based on nutritional values and health benefits in addition to taste.
- All entries receive valuable and honest feedback from the judges.
- All shortlisted entries will be announced on social media and listed on our website with hyperlink.
- All shortlisted entries will take part in the People’s choice award public vote.
- All shortlisted entries receive a 2018 Nourish Awards Shortlisted badge to use on products or at point of sale as they wish.
- Winners will be awarded “Merit”, “Commended” or “Winner” at the 2019 Nourish Awards Gala in September.
- All winners will receive the Nourish Awards logo which can be used on digital or printed media.
- Gala attendees will receive photos from the award ceremony which can be used for PR.
- All winners will be announced on social media.
- All award entrants and their guests receive an invitation to the exclusive Awards Gala with fantastic networking opportunities, a welcome drink and a superb healthy & free-from buffet (Entrant tickets £65/pp, Guest tickets £85).
* Some of our unique categories include: raw and superfoods, juices (can’t be pasturised), sprouted foods and fermented foods. All entries must be free from gluten, dairy and refined sugar.